How do I pay my affiliates?
The best way to pay your affiliates is by our auto-pay solution. You can also use PayPal or any other form of manual payment.
What is autopay?
Autopay lets you connect your credit card or bank account to the app and pay your affiliates effortlessly. To enable autopay, go to "Settings" -> "Payout" and hit enable for the Automatic payouts option. Enter your credit card and save.
Invite your affiliates to connect their bank accounts
Decide whether you want to pay on a monthly schedule
Send ad-hoc autopayments
Monthly draft auto-payments
1. Enable Automatic Payments
Navigate to the "Payout" section in "Settings"
Select the "Enabled" option in the "Automatic payouts" section
Click the "Connect credit card" button
2. Add affiliates to automatic payments
Click the "Edit autopay invite email" link. This will navigate you to the "Emails" section where you'll be able to edit and preview the email sent to your affiliates.
The content: Edit the text for the subject, body, button, and footer
The design: Edit the accent colour, logo URL, and logo width
Navigate back to the "Payout" section and click the "invite affiliates to enable autopay" button.
Click the "Send" button
Using manual payments
1. Navigate to the "Affiliates" section
Select the affiliates you want to pay by clicking the checkbox beside their name. Tip: use the filter to show affiliates with "Amount Owed" > 0
2. Click "Create payment" and select "Pay Manually".
3. Navigate to the "Payments" section to view all payments.
By default, all payments are marked as "Unconfirmed"
4. Log in to your PayPal account or bank transfer service and send the unconfirmed payments to your affiliate's payment emails.
5. For good record keeping, we suggest confirming payments sent.
Navigate to the "Payments" section
Select the payments made from the list
Click "Confirm payment"
(Optional) Add a payment note